Excellent web site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your sweat!
I am a portuguese youtuber, college graduate, writer and blogger. I am from near Porto (Portugal). I mostly use english on the web to reach a greater number of people. And most portuguese-speaking people understand english as well, anyway. I like: Alternate History, Science Fiction, reading, internet, computer games, movies, beach, swimming, Astronomy, History, Anthropology, collecting seashells, etc...
Casa Nova!
-
Face ao encerramento iminente do SAPO Blogs, o Anos 90 tem casa nova. A
partir de hoje, podem ler-nos aqui:
http://portugalanos90.blogspot.com
Vemo-nos ...
Potencial Atentado em Base Aérea Britânica
-
Cinco detidos perto de base aérea britânica queriam causar "grandes danos".
Os cinco detidos este domingo (27-09) pela polícia britânica perto de uma
bas...
Excellent web site. Plenty of useful information here.
ResponderExcluirI am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you on your sweat!
Stop by my website: smart circle directv sam's club
Thanks for watchinhg :)
ResponderExcluir